Surviving The Holidays
We offer a GriefShare group for those who have lost a loved one and a DivorceCare group for those who are going through or who have recently endured a divorce or separation. We know the holiday season can be a difficult time of year if you’re facing either of these seasons. We will be hosting two special Surviving the Holidays seminars on Wednesday, December 7th at 7:00 pm.
GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays will be held in the Community room upstairs and DivorceCare: Surviving the Holidays will be held at the Marshall House.
At these 2-hour long seminars, you will learn:
- How to manage the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future and much more
The Christmas season is almost here! We have several Christmas events that you can invite family and friends to. They are:
- Christmas Concert - Saturday, December 10 and Sunday, December 11th at 6:30pm
- Christmas Classics Recital - Sunday, December 18 at 4:00pm
- Christmas Eve service - Saturday, December 24 at 4:00pm & 6:30pm
- Christmas Day service - Sunday, December 25 from 11am - 12pm. This will be a simple, hour long service with no Promise Kingdom. Please note the time difference!
- New Year's Day service - Sunday, January 1 from 11am - 12:30pm. This will be a regular Sunday service, just starting an hour later.
College New Year's Day Party
For our College Students, our annual New Year's Day party will be on Sunday, January 1st beginning at 2:00 pm right here at the church. Join us for good comfort food, games, and fellowship. Bring a friend or two and join us!
Foundations for Racial Conversations
Andy Farmer is teaching our next Foundations for Racial Conversations meeting on Tuesday, November 29 beginning at 7:30pm. We will have a short time of singing, followed by the teaching on worship: “Let’s Celebrate It: Diversity in Worship to our Creative God”. All are invited to attend!
Faith and Works Book Study
The next Faith & Works Bible study begins this Friday, December 2 at 7:00 am via Zoom and will meet for the next four consecutive Fridays. We will be going through the book Brave by Faith: God-sized Confidence in a Post-Christian World by Alistair Begg. If you would like to participate, contact us below and we'll get you the curriculum and reading assignments.